***FOR PRIVATE INVESTIGATION SERVICES*** >>> CLICK HERE
POLICE WATCH INDIA . ORG
WHO IS A POLICEMAN/WOMAN
A Policeman/Woman is a Public Servant.
WHAT IS THE DUTY OF A POLICEMAN/WOMAN
A Policeman’s/Woman’s first and foremost duty is to protect the person and property of every Citizen.
A Policeman’s/Woman’s moral and legal responsibility is to ensure that the rule of law of the land prevails at all cost and every Citizen is safe and secure in all respects come what may.
If a pre-information is given to any Policeman/Woman about the possibility of any Crime about to be committed it is his/her bounden duty to take immediate cognizance of the same, register the information so received and immediately take necessary steps to prevent the Crime from being committed.
It is every Policeman’s/Woman’s legal and moral duty to strive for a Crime Free Society.
It is every Policeman’s/Woman’s legal and moral duty to act without any fear and favour in the discharge of his Duties.
It is every Policeman’s/Woman’s legal and moral duty to ensure that “Justice is delivered to the Aggrieved Person quickly and always have the Dictum “JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED” foremost in his mind.
It is every Policeman’s/Woman’s legal and moral duty to ensure that the Aggrieved Person should never feel harassed, unwanted etc. whatever be the circumstances/compulsions but strive to ensure that the Aggrieved Person is imparted Justice at all costs that to immediately.
WHO PAYS THE SALARY OF A POLICEMAN
Every Citizen Of The Country Who Is A Tax Payer.
WHAT IS A TAX
Tax Is Income Tax, Sale Tax, VAT, Service Tax, Entertainment Tax, Municipal Tax, House Tax, Road Tax, Travel Tax, Excise, Airport Tax, Toll Tax, Etc.
WHO IS A TAX PAYER
Every Citizen Of The Country Is A Tax Payer, Speaking Factually Even A Beggar Is A Tax Payer.
WHAT IS THE POLICE SUPPOSED TO DO ON RECEIPT OF A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AND/OR INFORMATION ABOUT ANY CRIME HAVING BEEN COMMITTED
To immediately adopt the following logical/scientific/legal mean, method and procedure. (BUT IS EITHER RARELY OR NEVER FOLLOWED BY THE POLICE).
To enter in the F.I.R. Register a First Information Report, as soon as anyCriminal Complaint/Information about any Crime committed is received (whatever be the source) by the Police and/or any other law enforcing authority but definitely within 24 hours of receipt of such Criminal Complaint/Information.
- To immediately rush to the place/scene of Crime and/or the victim, whether injured, dead or alive and, scramble the victim who has been physically/mentally affected for hospitalization if not already hospitalized so as to ensure his/her physical/mental well being.
- To take on record the statement of the victim if in full senses (of his own free accord and after ensuring that the victim is not in trauma) and/or immediately after the victim comes to full senses, under his/her full signature, as well as record the statement of the Doctor/s attending on him/her.
- To appoint an I.O./I.O’s, depending on the content and nature of Crime committed.
- To start forthwith indepth investigation (not superficial as is usually done) simultaneously at all possible levels and from all possible angles and quickly arrive at a logical/legally valid conclusion. Importantly there should be no delay as vital clues especially from forensic point of view may be lost.
- To conduct a T.I.P. (Test Identification Parade) of the suspects/accused and the listed bad characters of the area/locality for the benefit of the victim so that he/she is able to identify the culprits in person.
- Issue of arrest/search warrants in the names of the suspects/accused whose Police Custody is desired for interrogation/investigation/collection of evidence etc., as well as, take all possible measures to ensure denial of bail to the accused till the Judgement is pronounced by a Court of Law, more specifically in cases where the Crime/Offence committed is of a heinous/grave nature.
- To conduct sustained interrogation of the suspects/accused so as to make the case against the accused absolutely foolproof.
- To conduct sustained interrogation of any other source/person/informer, discreetly from whom any such information can be elicited which may prove as an important/missing link in solving/cracking the Criminal Case being so investigated.
- To avoid involvement of witnesses, as far as possible, as at times the I.O. may encounter tutored witnesses, witnesses who may be bought and sold/cowed down at a later date, especially witnesses who are aged and may or may not survive to depose before a Court of Law, thus weakening the case against the accused.
- Never talk to the family members/relatives/friends/official associates of the victim, if alive, unless the victim specifically asks the I.O. to do so as, such persons may not be aware of the facts and/or may be having strained relations (sometimes not visible/assessable) and may possibly under threat/pressure etc. and may give statements which may be misleading and/or give statements which go against the interest of the victim.
- To obtain/seize/collect all types of conceivable evidence direct, indirect, movable, immovable etc. that is legally necessary to nail the guilty so as to ensure his/her conviction in a Court of Law.
- If there is any such substance/matter in a Criminal Complaint which is not understood by the I.O., to take the help and assistance of any such person/agency who may be helpful in cracking/solving the case even if, the Police and/or any other law enforcing authority has to pay for the services of such person/agency as it is important that the guilty must be punished at all costs.
- Never hesitate to learn as, learning is a never ending process.
- To effectively counter in every possible manner the menace “CONFESSION MADE BEFORE THE POLICE AND/OR ANY OTHER LAW ENFORCING AUTHORITY IS NO CONFESSION”. Every Guilty Criminal takes advantage of this provision in law in the Courts of Law and in majority of Criminal Cases the Guilty Criminals go scott free.
- To identify all the possible Sections of the Indian Penal Code and/or any other Act/s applicable that would hold good in a Court of Law to ensure a longest possible period of jail confinement for the Guilty Criminal.
- To prepare a foolproof Charge Sheet (double checked) to be filed in the Court of Law so as to ensure 100% conviction of the Guilty Criminals.
- To plead with the Court of Law for grant of Cummulative Sentence for the Guilty Criminals instead of Concurrent Sentence and there is provision in the Indian Law for the same.
- This whole process should not take more than a couple of weeks at the most
MORE TO FOLLOW